If you are unable to install BIOS version 1.0.4 or 1.0.5 on the Star Lite Mk II, please follow the below steps:
- Turn your laptop off.
- Turn your laptop back on and instantly tap the F7 key repeatedly until you see a blue boot menu appear. (If you have function lock enabled, you will need to press Fn + F7).
- Select Setup from the list and press Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the boot tab.
- Find the option for Fastboot and change it from Enable to Disable.
- Press F10 to save and exit.
- Try to install the update again
Note: Your laptop must be connected to the charger and have at least 30% battery
This issue has been resolved in BIOS versions 1.0.5 and later.